Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) shall apply to any transaction between Alexander Bironi Limited (“ALEXANDER BIRONI”, “we”, “us” or “our”) and its customers (“customer”, “you” or “your”), whether made online (“www.Alexander Bironi.com” or “ALEXANDER BIRONI.com”) or at any Alexander Bironi location (“Showroom”). Showrooms and ALEXANDER BIRONI.com will be referred together as “ALEXANDER BIRONI Stores”
We strive to give you a satisfying experience every time you visit one of the ALEXANDER BIRONI Stores. Please note that by creating an account, placing an order and/or making a purchase at any ALEXANDER BIRONI Store, you agree to the Terms set forth below:
PRICING, PROMOTIONS & CANCELLATIONS
Prices at ALEXANDER BIRONI.com and at any Showroom in the UK are displayed in Pound Sterling (£, GBP). Customers shall be responsible for any currency adjustment, conversion and/or fee charged by their financial institution or payment processor when making payment and/or refund.
ALEXANDER BIRONI reserves the right to change prices for products displayed at/on the ALEXANDER BIRONI Stores at any time, and to correct errors that may inadvertently occur, including pricing and promotions, even after you have placed your order.
Price Adjustments: should ALEXANDER BIRONI reduce the price on any product within 14 calendar days from the date you placed your order, contact our Customer Service Team within that period to request a refund of the difference between the price you were charged and the current selling price. Please note that this price adjustment policy excludes limited-time price reductions, such as those during special sales, such as Black Friday and/or Cyber Monday.
If you want to cancel or modify an order, please contact our Customer Service Team within 48 hours after placing your order for help. You won’t be able to make any changes, modify or cancel an order after this timeframe has expired.
Promotional codes or coupons may not be combined, unless expressly stated by ALEXANDER BIRONI. In case more than one promotional code or coupon has been used by a customer when placing an order, whether intentionally or not, ALEXANDER BIRONI, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to: i) limit the number of the promotional codes or coupons applied to the order; or ii) cancel or modify the order. All promotions and discounts at ALEXANDER BIRONI Stores shall be subject to these Terms as well as the promotion’s own terms and conditions. In case of conflict between these Terms and the promotion’s own terms and conditions, the latter shall apply.
Prices reflected on ALEXANDER BIRONI.com include shipping charges and any duty/customs charges unless expressly stated otherwise. If you’re asked to pay any customs charges on your order within the UK, please contact our Customer Service Team with the respective proof of payment. Additional charges may apply for duty and/or customs for addresses outside of the UK, which shall be the sole responsibility of the customer.
Additional information about payment and sales tax is available on the “Payment and Inquires” page.
ALTERATIONS, REMAKES & RETURNS | OVERVIEW
ALEXANDER BIRONI believes that fit is the most important part of a good suit and we want you to receive the best made to measure shopping experience possible. Should the suit or any other garment you ordered need alterations, please see your options below.
Make sure to apply within 30 days from the date your order was shipped for any alterations, remakes or returns. You will not be able to apply for any alterations, remakes or returns on your order(s) once the applicable period has expired. Please make sure to contact our Customer Service Team if you have any difficulty submitting any of your applications before the expiration of such periods.
ALTERATIONS | EXPANDED
All ALEXANDER BIRONI made to measure garment are made to your unique measurements and customizations so they may require adjustments that can be handled by completing alterations.
If this is the case, ALEXANDER BIRONI offers an alteration credit of up to £50 GBP for orders delivered within the UK per garment to put towards local tailoring – according to the chart below. The Alteration credit per garment may not be combined with one another - this means, you won’t be able to apply for alteration credit in excess of £50 for one garment in detriment of other garment alteration credit. We can only accept alterations claims within the UK at this time.
|Suit (2 Piece & 3 Piece) – Complete||£50 GBP|
|Jackets & Blazer - Separates||£30 GBP|
To apply for the alteration credit reimbursement, follow the guideline on our Alterations Section:
- Download and print the Alteration Form found on our Alterations Section and make sure to bring it to your local tailor.
- If your tailor is able to help you with alterations, have him fill the Alteration Form and give you a copy of your receipt.
- Once you have both documents, go to our Alterations Section and apply for your credit.
- You will be asked to input the measurement changes/alterations made by your tailor, so we can update your measurement profile for future orders.
- You will also be asked to upload a photographed or scanned copy of your receipt.
If completed correctly, you can expect your credit to appear on your original form of payment in the next 14 business days, except Payments made by debit or cash, which will be refunded via PayPal.
REMAKES | EXPANDED
On the rare occasion your suit cannot be altered by a local tailor, ALEXANDER BIRONI will remake it for you free of charge. To apply for a remake, please contact our Customer Service Team within the applicable timeframe (30 Days) with the following information - according to the guideline on our Remakes Section:
- At least 3 pictures of you wearing the garment: one from the front, one from the back and from the side. Please have someone else take this pictures for you, so you can stand naturally in the picture.
- The measurement changes you need in a plus or minus format. For example: Shoulders +1", Chest -1", etc.
- A brief description of the fit issues.
Once you have sent the required information, ALEXANDER BIRONI will review it and contact you to either request additional information or to let you know your remake has been approved and is being processed. As ALEXANDER BIRONI will be remaking your garment, we require at least 4 weeks (depending on time of year i.e. Black Friday) until your order is ready to ship. Remakes ship for free.
We do not need to have the original garment back in order to start a remake for you. Once you have received your remake and can confirm the correct fit of your garment, ALEXANDER BIRONI will send you a pre-paid return label for you to send us the original back if you live in the UK . If you live outside the UK, please contact our Customer Service Team for instructions on how to send the original back to us.
ALEXANDER BIRONI reserves the right to deny remake requests in the following circumstances:
- When alterations can be completed locally according to Alterations | Expanded Section of these Terms;
- When a local tailor has already altered the garment and/or customer has already applied for alteration credit on that same garment;
- When the remake request is not related to any fit issues with the garment, other than quality or manufacturing issues;
- When the remake request is based on customization changes or errors/mistakes at the time of placing your order, other than mistakes or errors made by ALEXANDER BIRONI at the time of producing your garments;
- When garments have been damaged by improper care, misuse and/or abuse;
- Any other circumstance, which ALEXANDER BIRONI in its sole discretion may deem that a remake is not warranted.
ALEXANDER BIRONI will only remake the non-fitting or damaged item from an order, for example: If you order a suit and the jacket needs to be remade, but the pants fit perfectly or need minor alterations, ALEXANDER BIRONI will only remake the jacket and you can keep the original pants from your order. ALEXANDER BIRONI will remake any items using the same fabric as your original order. However, due to limited fabric supply, some items may be unavailable to be remade and you may be asked for an alternative fabric of equal or lesser value for your remake order. In that case, ALEXANDER BIRONI will remake any additional item on your order related to the remake - a pair of pants or a vest from a suit - even if they fitted correctly.
If a remake does not fit, you have the following options: i) request an additional remake, which ALEXANDER BIRONI in its sole discretion may deem unwarranted ii) take your remake to your local tailor for alterations and apply for alterations credit; or iii) apply for a return, within 30 Days.
RETURN | EXPANDED
ALEXANDER BIRONI will only accept returned items that are in good, unworn and unaltered condition. You must apply for any return during the appropriate timeframe (30 days) through our Returns Section.
- Once you have applied for a return, ALEXANDER BIRONI will send you a pre-paid return label if you live in the UK. If you live outside the UK, please contact our Customer Service Team for instructions on how to return the items to us, as ALEXANDER BIRONI will not be able to cover the cost of return shipping.
- After receiving the items back, ALEXANDER BIRONI will process your return and request a full refund to your original payment source. If your order was paid with a coupon or Gift Card, the coupon or Gift Card will be refunded before another payment source. Customers shall be responsible for any currency adjustment, conversion and/or fee charged by their financial institution or payment processor when accepting a refund.
- Shipping for international returns will be incurred at the cost of the customer.
- No Returns will be accepted once an Alteration has been completed.
- Include your original order number as reference to ensure no delays in processing your return.
- Payments made by debit or cash will be refunded via PayPal.
ALEXANDER BIRONI reserves the right to deny the issuance of a refund to an item that is believed to be previously worn or damaged. Garments that have already been altered or adjusted in any way, do not qualify for a refund. Any items returned to ALEXANDER BIRONI that do not meet the aforementioned requirements will be sent back to the Customer without refund and without any further obligation from ALEXANDER BIRONI. If your items were purchased with a Coupon or Gift Certificate, the Coupon/Gift Certificate will be refunded/reimbursed before another payment source. You must return all items purchased as part of a promotion to receive a full refund. Kept items will be charged at full market value.
Customers can expect to see any refunds reflected on their original payment source on the next 14 business days after the refund has been processed by ALEXANDER BIRONI, except Payments made by debit or cash which will be refunded via PayPal. If you have any questions regarding your refund, please contact the Customer Service Team.
ALTERATIONS, REMAKES & RETURNS AT SHOWROOMS
If you have access to one of our Showrooms, you can book an appointment once you have received your order. Our Showroom staff will guide you through the process and will take care of any alterations, remakes or returns that are required in your order within the applicable timeline.
Alterations, remakes and returns at Showrooms will follow the same selection criteria and timelines and will be subject to the terms and conditions for standard alterations, remakes and returns, with the exception of the following:
- Our Showroom will take care on any adjustment needed for your garments and to update your measurement profile on your account once the alterations have been completed. There is no need for the Customer to apply for alteration credit or submit the Alterations Form.
- Our Showroom staff will gather all the required information in case a remake is needed on your garments. There is no need for the Customer to contact our Customer Service Team to initiate the Remake process. ALEXANDER BIRONI may, however, contact the Customer directly in case they need further information to start the remake.
- You can return your garments for a refund at any of our Showrooms.
The present Terms and Conditions may be modified, amended and/or substituted anytime by ALEXANDER BIRONI at its sole discretion, with or without prior notice. For this reason, we encourage you to review these Terms whenever you visit any of the ALEXANDER BIRONI Stores. Your use of ALEXANDER BIRONI.com, as well as any transaction made at any of our Showrooms, will signify your agreement to these Terms. The most recent Terms posted on ALEXANDER BIRONI.com or available at any of our Showrooms will be binding on you and ALEXANDER BIRONI.
You agree to hold harmless and indemnify ALEXANDER BIRONI, its agents and representatives against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described with respect to or arising out of either: (i) your transactions with ALEXANDER BIRONI; (ii) your use of any ALEXANDER BIRONI Stores; or (iii) your breach of any representation, warranty, or other provision of these Terms.
You hereby release, waive and discharge any and all claims of damage, loss or causes of action which you or any of your representatives, heirs, next of kin or assignees may have or which may hereinafter accrue to such persons against ALEXANDER BIRONI, its agents and representatives as a result of your transactions with ALEXANDER BIRONI.
Terms & Conditions published: April 12th, 2016.